Computer used in ‘publishing’ field as given below;
- Computer has a great part in printing books as a printing machine.
- We also use ‘printers’* to get a hard print about any information,which we’ve taken from computer.
- We can easily add some images or symbols to our documents by computer.
- It,s easy to read a word-processed document than a hand-written one.
- We can print out our documents & can make several copies of these.
- Word-processing software automatically corrects our spellings & grammer mistakes.
- With ‘desktop publishing’,we can creat page layouts for entire book on our personal computer.
- We can use an ‘E-learning’ software to learn more easier than a book
- Publishing by computer is a good source for less time consuming as compare to a hand-written publishing.
- Any data published by computer can be easily send to others as compare to the other sources of postal.
*(Also an output device of computer)
Reg #: FA11- BBA-071